While a great product or service is key to business success, today’s audience demands an active social media presence to bring your brand proposition to life and boost your sales.
Consumers want to quickly find, interact and engage with brands that appeal to them, provide an informed perspective and can address and resolve their needs and problems.They expect to be able to find you online not only on your site but on at least 1-2 of the leading social platforms and channels, to be able to contact you and have a two-way dialogue.
Does your business have a social media strategy and the necessary team, knowledge, skills and resources to successfully implement and analyse it?
The more your brand mixes and mingles online the bigger its network of loyal customers becomes. Social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are the places to be seen and heard and RE Online makes sure an ever-growing band of devotees hang on your every word. With a sound, pre-determined social strategy and high end, enlightening content, we position you as an innovative, trustworthy though leader in your field. With RE Online you keep your finger on the digital pulse.
RE Online covers social media marketing with our customisedsolutions and weekly updates. Our platform manages all of your content, boosting your social media presence with content marketing and tracking your followers, likes, engagement and campaigns. We work with proven strategies that quickly deliver results.
We free you up to focus on running and growing your business while we manage your social media on your behalf. RE Online takes care of the regular tasks of creating, posting and monitoring new media content; so you don’t have to worry about it.
$500 per month (ex. GST)
$750 per month (ex. GST)
$1000 per month (ex. GST)
By linking your social media channels to your website’s blog posts, our proven social media marketing strategies generate increased traffic for your sales funnel. If you’re a novice to blogging, we can quickly help you get started. Our expertise helps you generate and curate content and triple your unique site visits in just months.
Why on earth would you use Facebook ads? Well, why would you want to ignore an enthusiastic and easily accessible audience numbered over 850 million? Re Online can create Facebook ad campaigns that reach all the right people with pinpoint accuracy and precision. It really is that targeted when you know what you’re doing.
Here are a few facts: 40% of social media users finding products online buy them. 85% of businesses enjoy increased exposure through social media. The other 15% are clearly getting bad advice. If you want to be at the happy end of that 85% RE Online is your answer.
With RE Online you don’t just get a great online buzz generating new business day in and day out, you get something completely incomprehensible: metrics. We won’t even try to explain what metrics are other than to say that they are the hidden monitors and modifiers humming along in your website’s engine room. Few companies understand them, let alone know how they work. Luckily with RE Online, metrics can be your invisible friend fighting off the competition and keeping your site workingbetter and harder than anyone else.
Whatever your company’s online goals – driving traffic to a website for lead captures or ecommerce sales, advertising, nurturing, educating, and building your brand socially – we can create a social calendar to match.Best of all you can test our performance month by month with no ongoing commitment. We’re pretty sure that once you see the great results we generate, we’ll become a fabulous team working together for even better long term results.
Contact us now to discuss how social media management can work for your business.